– Based on e-Organ Simulator-Integrated Highly Collaborative Cyber Computing(OSICC), by implementing the physiological function units on computer, develop e-organ system which can be utilized for medicine screening system and virtual clinical trial system.
– E-organ simulation is to judge the influence of medicine on liver, which makes us know whether the developing medicine is harmful through the virtual liver simulation. Using the grid environment, it enables us to process and compute the mass storage data that is required for simulation model processing. Therefore, we define the workflow for virtual liver simulation and develop the framework for the implementation on grid environment.
• Develop the QoS guaranteed workflow system for the optimal allocation and management of computing resources to implement virtual simulation effectively.
• Construct the high performance network based e-Organ system infrastructure to link with the distributed computing resource and database.
• Develop the data integrated platform based on access authority to consider the security when accessing the distributed database.
QoS guaranteed workflow system
– Define the workflow to support e-organ system .
– Develop QoS guaranteed workflow-based integrated management system.
• Define the real-time controllable workflow application.
• Flow Controller to transfer the control command of user to the workflow.
• Status Information Transmitter to transfer the workflow condition to user.
• RIA(Rich Internet Application)-based workflow implementation environment.
• Linkage with resource management middleware(PQRMPLUS) and policy delivery technique.
Service-oriented workflow considering the distributed computing environment.
– Control the workflow through the control command (start, pause, resume, stop) of user.
– Provide the real time information of task implementation to user through the service portal.
– Reuse command based legacy application
– Real time monitoring and controlling the workflow.
– Platform independent.