Network & Computing lab is studying on cooperative high performance computing interconnection,
deep learning based platform, integrated middleware managing computing resources and so on.
We’re having more than 50 alumni working in IT related industry such as KT, ETRI, Samsung or LG and universities.
Over the years, high-performance computing(HPC), and distributed computing(DC) systems have become pervasive. Any computable machines including from clusters to internet-worked computers and mobile devices are now required to compute efficiently to support a wide variety of applications. Our research works are focusing on key technologies underlying the design and engineering of high-performance and distributed computing systems and computing middleware.
[ International Paper Publication ]
- “Lightweight Online Profiling-Based Configuration Adaptation for Video Analytics System in Edge Computing” IEEE Access, Vol.8, pp. 116881 – 116899, June. 2020.
- “REINDEAR: REINforcement learning agent for Dynamic system control in Edge-Assisted Augmented Reality service” International Conference on ICT Convergent (ICTC2020)
- “A Low-Cost Video Analytics System with Velocity based Configuration Adaptation in Edge Computing” Transactions on Computational Science & Computational Intelligence(Nature, Springer) (ICAI’20: July 27-30, 2020, USA)
- “Hybrid Resource Scheduling Scheme for Video Surveillance in GPU-FPGA Accelerated Edge Computing System” Transactions on Computational Science & Computational Intelligence(Nature, Springer) (ICAI’20: July 27-30, 2020, USA)
- “An Incremental Learning Scheme with Adaptive Earlystopping for AMI Datastream Processing” Transactions on Computational Science & Computational Intelligence(Nature, Springer) (ICAI’20: July 27-30, 2020, USA)
[ Project Granted ]
Development for Intelligently Searching and Utilizing Big Data based on DataMap
Based on the interoperability of various data hubs, data maps are automatically configured, and linkages and changes of datasets are reflected in real time to develop intelligent big data search and utilization core technologies that support accurate dataset search and utilization for user analysis purposes.
5G based low-latency interaction technology between device edge-cloud environment
To improve user experience in mixed reality, the low-latency integrated information processing with 5G edge-cloud computing and multi-tenant interaction scheduling technology.